Keyword and location: e.g. Engineer India Show Advanced Search
About Asia Pacific Jobs
If no suitable jobs appear for the country or region you have selected please check back soon or you can sign up for our job alert service.
- Principal Network Operations - Bangalore, India
- Description: Provides the technical troubleshooting and leadership skills required to recover from the most complex network problems in real time, directing the activities of technical resources from GCSC, and the vendors to restore service. Responsible for the investigation and mgmt of all follow-up activities needed to determine root cause, identify workarounds, delivery and certification of vendor fixes or design changes, and plan ...
Reference Code: 145383
- Sr. Associate Remittance Ops & Systems - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Description: The cash allocation analyst is responsible for (but not limited to) daily cash creation and allocation of customer payments received in the Asia Pacific region, working with internal partners and customers to identify remittance instructions for payments received, support refund process and annual audit requirements.Manages the network, operations and systems that process customer payments via paper, electronic or in-pers...
Reference Code: 145786
- Dispute Specialist - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Description: Scope of responsibilities:The Access Billing Dispute Analyst will manage billing queries and disputes with Telecom suppliers for MoW and 3PT and they will be a part of the Access Billing Management (ABM) organization.Main Role and Responsibilities:Managing supplier billing related mismatches and disputes with Telecom suppliers in MOW and 3PT. Dispute management involves regular communication, negotiations with the vendors...
Reference Code: 145787