Keyword and location: e.g. Engineer India Show Advanced Search
About Asia Pacific Jobs
AT&T currently has the following openings in Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific jobs vary from time to time based on our current openings. Please check back often for new Asia Pacific job openings to find a career that is right for you. Thank you for considering a career in Asia Pacific at AT&T.
- HR Country Manager Malaysia - Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Description: The HR Country Manager enables AT&T to support Human Resources services in Malaysia. As the country HR subject matter expert the HR Country Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with the country's labour laws and employment practices. They will manage the integration of HR strategies, policies, procedures and disciplines, consistent with the overall business plan of AT&T, at the country level. The HR Coun...
Reference Code: 145465
- Senior Associate Network Services Maintenance - Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Description: A network engineer for operations of network infrastructure platform on Cisco, Bluecoat, Riverbed and Checkpoint. Responsibilities include not only day-to-day operational support but also 2nd and 3rd level SME support for major incidents.Required Skills1. 5+ years in Cisco, Bluecoat, Riverbed, RSA and Checkpoint various platforms 2. 5+ years in administration global corporate level networks 3. 5+ years in supporting regio...
Reference Code: 145372
- Avaya Sr. Associate Work Center Technical Support - Bangalore, India
- Description: Experience: 3-6 years in related job environment.In compliance with established policies and procedures, the engineer has the responsibility of corresponding, troubleshooting, and maintaining Voice CPE along with, but not limited to telco solutions for internal and external AT&T customers. This requires working knowledge of multi-vendor, multi-platform hardware and software components. The engineer will also need to w...
Reference Code: 145180