Keyword and location:
e.g. Engineer India
Show Advanced Search
AT&T is more than a network of possibilities. We’re a global company that consistently drives innovation in the communications and entertainment industry. With revolutionary smart phones, next-generation TV services and sophisticated solutions for multi-national businesses, there are plenty of career opportunities for people just like you. As part of our team, you can help us reach more customers, stay ahead of emerging technology and connect the world like never before.
- Network Field Operations Engineer - 65760 Eschborn, Germany
- Description: Location: EschbornCore Working time: from 8 AM to 5 PM CET The position has responsibility for delivering field services mainly at PoP's (Point of Presence) in the area of Frankfurt / Main Germany. The scope includes all onsite tasks as:• equipment installation (Ciena, Cisco, Juniper, Fujitsu etc) incl. cable and label work,• expansion and upgrades,• problem determination and troubleshooting, • customer provisioning, • ne...
Reference Code: 145785
- Application Engineer Office Communication Server - Hyderabad\Bangalore, India
- Description: Application Specialist - LyncJOB PURPOSE:To provide deep 3rd Level support and maintaining companywide Real Time collaboration technology using Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007/ Lync Server 2010/ Lync Server 2013Essential Duties/ Responsibilities.As an Application Engineer T2 & T3 the candidate will work with the internal and client technical staff to support 24 x 7 production environments of Microsoft Offi...
Reference Code: 145939
- STAFFING ADMINISTRATOR - Bratislava, Slovakia
- Description: Working time: EMEA (9:00AM - 5:30PM)Job responsibilities:1. Provide administrative support for the staffing managers and the team of 9 recruiters in Slovakia, Czech Republic and United Kingdom in the process of hiring employees or converting employees to the payroll workers. 2. Provide guidance and support to hiring managers and internal employees across EMEA and from overseas.3. Manage internal employee movements (compan...
Reference Code: 145902